Sunday, June 20, 2010

Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

I'm about 5ft tall. olive like skin, mid back thin black hair, Asian.



Which Jacket would look best on me? Why? And What color? And Can I wear it again Next year?



1.



http://www.abercrombiekids.com/webapp/wc...



2.



http://www.abercrombiekids.com/webapp/wc...



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

Number 1, in white, it will complement you, you could wear it again nbext year if it fits.



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

You should get the first one in white =)



I was thinking about getting it but its wayy too expensive for me



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

I love both of them!



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

love the first one but not in white



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

i like the first one in olive



i think you can wear it next year



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

Sweetie, neither would look good on you. NO FUZZ!!!



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

#2 in black, it is so super cute and definately wouldnt go out of style that quick, and it would make your skin look tanner than it already is, and trust me on that one, i have olive skin too and black swimsuits, and coats make me look so so so tan, even when i'm not, it's just my skin color.



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

i say the first in brown



its cute c:



and yes, you can wear it again next year as long as its not completely worn out or something lol



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

In order of preference:



#1 - in green



#1 - in white



# 1 - in brown



Don't like #2 as much.



You should be able to wear it again next year, because it's classic, in a trendy cut!



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

I think number one



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

I like the first one in white. I like the belt compared to the second. But the olive is cute too.



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

erin!!!!



because of the cool rope thing around the waist. Get green cause it'll look best on you.



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

The first one in brown



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

the white is real cute it goes anything but the black goes with dark so I choses white :-)



~hope this helps~



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

The black one. And it would be wise to seriously consider my suggestion.



And by black, I meant whatever color the first one was. The darker one.



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

With that profile BOTH. If you want to bring out you dark eyes and hair then the white one. If you want to look cute and not stand out as much than the black. For me i would pick the white. but for you i say either would go good.



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

the first one its cuter and it costs less!!!!



hope i helped %26lt;3!!!



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

u should wear the first one, it would look great with your skin color.



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

I would go with the black one!



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

I would say the first on in olive and you could definately use it next year.



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

honestly the black one would look better and would match your skin coloring,the white would make your skin look too off and the the black actually compliments it.emails are welcome.=]



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

the fist one is way cuter...even though i hate abercrombie



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

I'm a freshman too go class of 2011!!!! lol.



I think the first one will be best on you. Firstly you are right for picking a puffer (that's not the right word but whatever lol) jacket because they add shape to thin girls. I also think the green will pop against your skin and make you stand out. Plus it won't get dirty as easy as the white one lol.



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

white and olive would look awesome on you =] the first one, btw since its cheaper haha



Which One Should I Get? Easy 2 Points!!!?

i think you should get the first one,in,black,if the white one gets dirty it will show up and mud/grass stains really bad. and you'll probably be able to wear it next year too,that style of jacket has been in fashion for a while and it doesn't look like it's going anywhere yet.



:]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk