Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

My younger brother (age 16) brought home some Latino/Asian girl and told me that they were dating. My family is German-American and my family %26amp; I don't want latino/indian/black/asian in our family tree. I dont want her seeing my brother. He has blond hair and blue eyes - Thousands of years of evolution and he'd throw it away in a generation.



It's a complete embarassment to my family and me.



And I'm no redneck racist - I'm a Standford Psych undergrad (agnostic).



I will eventually break them up.



How can I break them up faster? Should I just talk to that LATINO/ASIAN girl in private and tell her to stop seeing my brother? Or should I just tell my brother why dating her is a bad choice? I cant have people of different ethnicities in my family. It's too disgusting and awkward.



She should be sticking with Latino or Asian boys and my brother should be sticking with girls his own ethnicity (white central european).



What Should and Could I do? I cant have her around him.



How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

Just be yourself and, if she has half a brain, she'll break up with your brother for fear of someday having kids that share any DNA with you. After all, we're not sure just how much of personality is nature vs. nurture and who'd want to take the chance of having racist control freaks in the family? Because, yes, you're a control freak. You need to work on your power and control issues because it's your brother's life and his decision, not yours. Why not get your racist parents involved, too? Tell them to threaten to disown your brother and not help him financially in any way when he's 18 if he doesn't break up with her immediately. After all, you got this messed up attitude from somebody so it must be them...



How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

you being a psych undergrad doesn't exclude you from being a racist so i dont know why you brought that up lol..but anyway im not one to judge you or your family. But listen, if you pressure him into not dating those type of girls then he'll just go out with them more to spite you and your family, he's 16. Also, god the kid isn't thinking about marriage yet, he's just experimenting, he isnt necessarily going to marry some girl he dates in high school.



How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

I'm sorry but yes, you are racist if you're saying it's 'disgusting' for your brother to date someone of a different race.



How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

this is not your call... if they are happy then let them be. You say you aren't racist but it sure as hell sounds that way! I'm white %26amp; dating a 1/2 hispanic guy... couldn't be happier. Who cares about your family tree being "pure" as you might see it. Back off and mind your own business!



How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

I think you and your family need to get a grip. It's not going to destroy your family tree. I really dont see where it is your place to say anything to him or even your family's place to say anything. Let him be happy. And it is probably a phase anyways so just butt out of his business... Ok well then if yall are so against every other race why dont you pack your bags and head back to Germany I am pretty sure that there are plenty of white girls over there.. I am also German but I am not that dumb to think that way..You are an embarressment... GOOD FOR YOUR BROTHER!!!!!



How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

You are a horrible excuse for a human being. Your brother should date whoever he wants, and stay away from you, the wannabe Nazi.



How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

FIRST OF ALL IT NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, HE CAN DATE



WHOM HE WANT TO, IT NOT LIKE HE MARRIAGE HER, BUT



IF HE WAS IT WOULD BE NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT



ANYWAY. HE 16. SO LET HIM DATE WHOM EVERY AT HIS



AGE YOUNG GIRL COME AND GO. I SURE HIS EDUCATION



IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN A GIRL. SO CHILL OUT. BUT IF



YOU TRY TO BREAK THEM UP HE WILL DO IT OUT OF



SPITE. AND THEN WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN IF HE START



SNEAKING AROUND WITH HER.



How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

whats wrong with the LATINA OR the ASIAN girl???whats the difference among them and girls from other parts???They also have thoughts,they know how to respect others!how abt u???"I cant have people of different ethnicities in my family. It's too disgusting and awkward."dont u think this is just a weak excuse??you are also a German-American.is it what u called different ethnicities??how do the others think abt u if they also hv the same thoughts as urs??i do not think you are not a redneck racist even though u study at Standford,which doesnt mean everything!



what i want u to know is love is boundless.Please take ur brother into considering,he knows what he is doing.



How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

Not a racist? lol



and it sure is hard to believe you aren't a redneck.....you've got the same mentality.



All that aside, you have no right to interfere with your brother's life. Start your own tree. He has a right to design his family tree and to include any ethnicity or race he so desires.



How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

First of all, you are a racist a**hole!! If you want to break them up, leave them alone and just see what happens. The more you push to break them up the tighter they will cling to one another. If you want to keep your blood pure, just date within your own race. Your brother is free to date whomever he wants. If you continue on this bigoted path with him, you will lose him forever and possibly have nieces and nephews of mixed race.



How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

dear stanford psycho undergrad soup nazi



i see right through your lies. you're really michael richards aren't you.



but seriously, your brother apparently is nothing like you or your family, and i say thank goodness for that. in a very short while he will realize he is living with a bunch of hate-mongering racists and will change his name and disassociate himself from you and your aryan-nation parents. at that point your worries will be over and, much more importantly, so will his.



How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

Okay. I have got to admit that i have, only once, tried to break up a couple. Eventually, they did it on there own without to much of my help.



BUT i have to say. i understand why your so against this relationship but if they care about one another could you really just hurt him like that and if you cared for a girl who didn't fit you profile would you still care for her any ways?



How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

I don't think you're asking this question in earnest. I could be wrong, but I'd be shocked to think someone would openly spout such stupid opinions as if there was nothing wrong with them. But I'll play along.



I suppose you can guess I'm going to say things that are pretty much similar to what everyone else has said, but with a twist. There's a good chance that just the peer pressure from the rest of you will make life so miserable for him that he'll just give up on the relationship to save himself the hassle. But I bet that even if this is the case, he'll think much, much less of you as a human being, and simply bide his time until he's old enough to get away from all of you.



Hopefully though, he's stronger and more self-determined than his age would suggest, and he'll rightfully tell you to go f* yourself.



I'll bet he's really attractive and you aren't, and you're jealous. Or, SHE is prettier than any girl you could ever hope to get, and you're jealous.



Seriously, it sucks to be you. I'm embarassed for you, and sad for your brother.



How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

It's your brother's choice to date who he wants. You don't need to make choices for him. Seriously. And what's wrong with ASIANS/Latinos???



How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

You are a prejudice dog I feel sorry for your mother and father and your whole family they are raising a BAD son at least my mom and dad didn't raise me to hate other races.



How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

I think what you should and could do is to shut up and re-evaluate yourself why you are attending a college. Education is supposed to help increasing your attitude towards world, community and hopefully, in your case, helps making you smarter. Have you ever considered yourself a racist? I'm sure you are.



How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

Hey screw u man u freakin racist dun deny it stop being a loser asians are the best ppl on the planet



How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

Aww....you're mean, let him date whoever he wants to even if its a "discrate" to your family or she isn't your type of girl. Even tho you said you're not racist...you are. Trust me...it shouldnt matter who he dates ro marries...its about family and love. Leave him alone or karma is going to bit you in the butt one day for breaking them up or at least trying to break them up.



Trust me...if you do break them up....you're going to get what you deserve and its going to bit you in the butt hard! Think about it.....do something bad, your punishment will come (^_^)



How do I STOP my (WHITE) BROTHER FROM DATING a LATINO/ASIAN GIRL??

let him make his own mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk