Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Getting a digital perm?

I really like the Asian wavy hair style. I'd love to have it on my own head. I heard a Digital Perm would get me some loose waves.



Pic of me:



http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w77/m...



Would it suit me?



Would my hair even be thick enough?



How would it turn out?



Getting a digital perm?

i think it would suit you...and seeing as u have fine straight hair, it could work like on asian hair... maybe? but the only way to know how it looks like is to try it... but i heard that digi perms only last a few months so if it turns out bad it wont last so long... but it should turn out pretty good.



Getting a digital perm?

J,



Blow drying your hair everyday, diffuser, or not, damages you hair also. New technologies in perming especially, the digi perm are safer on your hair than the old perm. If you do not color your hair, and you have healthy hair, then a modern perm should not do any noticeable damage to your hair. Report It



Getting a digital perm?

perm kills your hair



instead just style and blow dry with a diffuser to get natural waves

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk