Tuesday, June 22, 2010

OK, so I have this MAJOR thing for ASIAN men, ESPECIALLY JAPANESE MEN!?

OK, well I have no clue why, but I find myself being highly attracted to Asian men, especially Japanese men. But, I don't know if Asian men would like me... (i just finally accepted my liking to asian men, so this is why i'm wondering).



I am not asian myself. I am mostly Italian, and I look it. I have green eyes, dark eye lashes, dark brown thick wavy hair, major hour glass shape, healthy weight (not extreamly skinny skinny, but i'm not chunky at all). I have muscular legs, and I'm very laid back. Most ppl say I'm attractive, and my strong point are my eyes and hourglass shape and skin. (i have a smaller "chest")



I like to "go" every night in bed, I am a very h o r n y woman. And I'm totally open to any religion that an Asian man might have, like Buddhism.



Just, do you think I could ever find an Asian man?



OK, so I have this MAJOR thing for ASIAN men, ESPECIALLY JAPANESE MEN!?

it's very rare for caucasian women to find asian men attractive usually because it's the way they're raised. Most caucasian women are just used to being attracted to the caucasian male features and anything different is new to them. So starting out most women probably wouldn't find them attractive at first. It takes time to appreciate another race's beauty. Kinda racist but that's how the world works



Anyway here is my photo if you'd like to discuss more of this



you can email me at bryantakano82@gmail.com



http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=RLBLGMN%26amp;k...



OK, so I have this MAJOR thing for ASIAN men, ESPECIALLY JAPANESE MEN!?

im asian, from the philippines....



i know someone who wants to have a white girl to be his friend



maybe you could chat w/ him



lol



i think your nice girl



OK, so I have this MAJOR thing for ASIAN men, ESPECIALLY JAPANESE MEN!?

ME TOO! Japanese are coolness! [Blackanese ppl too LoL]



And its not really about how you look or anything, its more about personal preference. I'm sure there are some Asian guys that like Italians and I'm sure there are some that don't.. we're all different ppl.. its a beautiful thing! =]



OK, so I have this MAJOR thing for ASIAN men, ESPECIALLY JAPANESE MEN!?

I'm sure there are Asian men out there who will be attracted to you. Ethnicity isn't so much of a factor anymore and if you have all the attributes that an Asian man is looking for, you'll have a great relationship. Have you tried meeting one on an online dating service? You can find people in your own area that meet your preferences. Give it a try! Good luck and God bless!



OK, so I have this MAJOR thing for ASIAN men, ESPECIALLY JAPANESE MEN!?

Don't get too hung up on the fact that he's asian. You know that's your preference, so that narrows things down a little. Just find and asian guy that you get along with and talk to him like you would any other guy.



Feel free to be picky. If you don't like him, or he doesn't like you move on to the next guy. Don't be afraid to turn him down because he's asian.



Oh, and even though you like to "go", don't be too easy... it's hard for any guy to respect you if you're too easy; unless it's a strictly physical relationship.



OK, so I have this MAJOR thing for ASIAN men, ESPECIALLY JAPANESE MEN!?

I'm Asian and you really sound like a very attractive lady. Maybe we can get to know each other better?



email me at coldarticice@yahoo.com



OK, so I have this MAJOR thing for ASIAN men, ESPECIALLY JAPANESE MEN!?

I'm Asian and my preference are usually non-Asian female. But I know a majority of the Asian male likes Asian female so its really a preference. All my past relationship has always been with caucasian and hispanics and they're highly attractive to me. So no worries you will find one that will be very attracted to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk