Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm a black girl and I adore asian guys. What do I do?

It's kind of obvious because I hang out with them everyday. I'm not ugly, actually, alot of people say I'm pretty, including asians. I have long brown kinda curly hair but I straighten it so it looks like rihanna's hairstyle in S.O.S. and people say I have the face of Christina Milian mixed w/ Halle Berry.....I'm not "fat" either I'm actually a size 4 and i'm 5'5'.5'' in height. I'm not really "masculine" as some people would categorize black girls but I'm outspoken and smart (well according to my GPA).



I'm not sure if asian guys find me attractive..I know white, hispanic,and black guys do; but whether or not asian guys do perplexes me.



I'm a black girl and I adore asian guys. What do I do?

I don't see why not? I'm Asian, although I've never dated black girls I do have Asian male friends who have. So it is possible.



Just the other day I saw an Asian guy take a black girl out to dinner at a restuarant. So there you go!



Don't be discourage if it doesn't happen right away. You just have to find the right guy. The dating is the same for any race. You have to put yourself out there and hope someone will love you back.



Good luck!



I'm a black girl and I adore asian guys. What do I do?

You'll never know unless you ask them.



I'm a black girl and I adore asian guys. What do I do?

United colors of benetton.



I'm a black girl and I adore asian guys. What do I do?

I am certain that there ARE Asian guys, particularly Southeast Asian and Pacific Islander guys, who would dig you. Be approachable to all of them and you'll have your question answered.



I'm a black girl and I adore asian guys. What do I do?

I am black and adore white boys (as Collin Farrel for example) That's tastes...



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



I'm a black girl and I adore asian guys. What do I do?

if your really black you got a lot of hang ups about yourself. You made sure you denounced everything sterotypical about yourself, as if you actually believe it. Also you made sure you added in christina million who isn't even black and halley barry who is half white.



Thats pretty sad, i actually pity you



I'm a black girl and I adore asian guys. What do I do?

Asia has a broad range of looks and



culture.I am of Asian decendants.If you



are located in the NY area,I can introduce



you to Asian people and culture.



Mohamed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk