Sunday, June 20, 2010

A good hair cut?

I need a graduation haircut, im a guy, have black hair that curls at the tip when my hair gets long. I have a large oval shaped face and im asian. my Parents are screaming at me to get a haircut before graduation. thx for suggestions, oh and tell me the style and a celeb that has the same haircut.



A good hair cut?

do the "Zac Efron when he was in High School Musical!"



A good hair cut?

u should get a clean cut short cut the person i no that has this cut is mookie from suvivor and he is hot



A good hair cut?

Cant think of celebs right now but you could shave the side a little bit and keep the top long-ish-ish. Also, I'm not the best person to ask because i think that kids who have long hair that curls at the end are cuter..no offense. I still think you should keep your hair longer tho!



good luckk %26lt;33

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk