Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can you help me find the right hair color?

I'm trying to figure out which hair color would suit me. I don't want a drastic change in color, but something that is still noticable.



My natural hair color is dark, dark brown (almost black). I dyed it Chestnut Brown a while ago, so now it is reddish brown (no black, except the ends, cause there wasn't enough dye for all my hair xD )



My skin tone is light brown. I'm south-east asian. %26lt;- not sure if that helps? lol



I want to lean towards a reddish color. Is that wise? :) But don't pay attention to what I want.



You're opinion is much appreciated!



Sorry, for the lack of info about my appearance... :]



Can you help me find the right hair color?

I think you should just keap it your natrual hair color and be your self



Can you help me find the right hair color?

Go to this site, you can put your pic un and go through all the styles and colors you like to see what you like.



http://www.ukhairdressers.com/hair_move/...



Can you help me find the right hair color?

Well, mostly natural colors look great on most people but sometimes if you dye your hair it might look better on someone else or you might look btter with it than another person. I think you should make your hair brownish-reddish so that way it stand out and it'll match your skin tone. If it doesnt look good, go back to natural. ;]



Can you help me find the right hair color?

How to Pick the Right Hair Color based on your hair color and undertone to avoid color failure



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



Tips for all different type of Hairstyles



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk