Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm thinking about dying my hair?

Ok so I'm a guy and have short hair, shaved sides and trimmed on the top. I'm bored with my black hair and I want to try a new color like brown. Should I get hair dye and do it at home from an out of the box asian market? Or should I go to a salon? And how do I keep my roots brown if I do get it from a salon? Do I have to keep going back every few weeks or will they give me touchups?



I'm thinking about dying my hair?

You should go to a salon. Making dark hair lighter can be tricky and if you don't use the right volume of developer and the right color base, you could end up with orange hair. Your roots can be retouched. I will tell you that this will be high maintenance and expensive to keep your hair lighter than your natural black hair because from the description of how your hair is cut, you wear it short. Average hair growth in a healthy person is one-quarter to one-half inch per month, so between your black hair growing back from the roots and keeping your hair short, you are looking at probably having to color your hair possibly every 4 to 5 weeks if not more often. If you would come to my salon, I would suggest some light brown highlights because the roots would not be so obvious as soon as they would with an all-over lighter color. I hope this has been of some help.



I'm thinking about dying my hair?

I don't dig guys with dyed hair, but, odds are you can do it out of a box, really.



But I haven't messed with dark hair so maybe it's best to go to a salon (:



Don't let them trick you into putting blonde in -- it looks stupid with black. (:



I'm thinking about dying my hair?

I think that if you want to die your hair you should go to a salon. Usually they know what they are doing. And I have died my hair before and once you dye it you have to redo it every so often



I'm thinking about dying my hair?

u can do it from home, u might have to bleach ur hair first, bcuz ur going lighter. to touch up u just buy more dye, then only put the mix on the parts that r wrong.



u could go to a salon, ya know, they'd prolly do a better job, but its more $



I'm thinking about dying my hair?

It's a lot easier (and cheaper) to do it at home. It's not hard at all...and for root touch-ups, just do it every two weeks. Buy another box and do the roots. You could go get it done professionally at a salon for the first time, but I don't recommend going there for your roots. If you do get it at the salon, ask what color they are using so if you want to touch-up at home, you can get the exact shade. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk