Tuesday, June 22, 2010

High lights?

i wanna get highlights but i dont know what color



any comments?



i have like almost black hair im asian so its like black-ish



High lights?

I would go with a dark brown with a tint or red or a little ash. you don't want a real drastic change because when it begins to grow out you will notice your roots faster and you will have to get them redone faster. with very dark hair you really don't want to try doing it yourself it may turn out very orange if you try to bleach it yourself. if you have unprocessed hair I would find someone familiar with asian hair and have them help you color it.



High lights?

So am I!



I was thinking copper-ish- a dark brown with a tinge of red



My mom wants blonde



My friends say turquoise or dark purple



High lights?

I'm guessing that since you are Asian you have a natural level 1 or 2 hair color so I would say a level 6 (med. brown) would look amazing on you. And since your hair is so dark the highlights would appear to be lighter with the contrast than they really are and you wont have near the damage. Or if you are wanting an actual color, a level 6 red would be awsome too.



High lights?

for asian golden light brown is good



High lights?

Okay I'm not Asian but i change my hair style like ever month. I get it dyed and right now I have dark as night black and i thought that was a little to emo for me so i got red high lites with it. It looks great and a lot of my friends liked a lot better than my other hair colors. I'm not saying u should do this but I have kind but not really short hair so i decided to get hair ext. and i got them hot pink and i do have to say it looks good with black and red

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk