Friday, June 18, 2010

Question about dying my hair?

okk.



first of all.. i am dying my hair tomorrow.



and i bought "light golden brown " color...



i am asian(tanned) and my eye colors are dark dark brown



and i have really dark brown hairrr and blackkk.



do you think light golden brown hair would look good on me?



what hair color is best color 4 asians??



Question about dying my hair?

Light Golden Brown, with, I'm assuming 20 vol. developer, will lift you color 1-2 levels, adding warmth. It is a flattering tone for Asian warm skin, not too different, so you won't have terrible grown out. For more "umph", you could add some highlights on top of it. I think what you have chosen is a good starting point to give you a taste of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk