Sunday, June 20, 2010

How can i show my true [asian] style?

I'm chinese and i moved to Canada when i was around 4. Ever since i was a 13 i have been trying to find my true style. i have tried just about everything:



emo



prep



trendy



dorky x]



asian



cute



sexy



and now i currently think i go best with a cute asian style



can you help me figure out a way to help achieve it?



[my height is around 5'4, and i have black brown hair and i have a tan, like around meduim to dark]



How can i show my true [asian] style?

Your true style isn't trying to conform to any one style. You're trying too hard.



If you want to show your true style, wear WHAT YOU LIKE no matter what "genre" it falls in to. If you like Prada handbags but feel ashamed to buy them because they're too "trendy" and don't go with your "style," that's ridiculous.



Wear what you like. You seem very young and you'll find yourself eventually.



How can i show my true [asian] style?

You're in luck because the spring trend is bold floral and graphic prints. Try finding flowy asian printed shirts. It doesn't even really have to be asian, I think all prints can look a little cute asian in a way. Also, go to Forever21 and get cute chunky necklaces, they have everything, you;re bound to find an asian symbol or something! Also, don't go over the top, simple jeans with a graphic shirt will be enough.



How can i show my true [asian] style?

WEAR WHAT YOU LIKE no matter what because what you like = your style :o)



How can i show my true [asian] style?

Why do you want to have only one style? Can't you just dress the way you feel every day? Don't let others tell you what to do. It sounds like you like a little of everything.....go for it!



How can i show my true [asian] style?

I'm not sure how old you are now, but, when I was around 16 I found my style after trying a lot of different styles as you have, trendy, emo, goth, preppy, dorky, cute, sexy.... what I found was what I like to call: classic. I pair sold color tops (any style, halter, tee, dress, tanks and jackets, or layering a couple different shirts) with jeans, slacks, shorts or skirts but accessorize like there is no tomorrow! Pairing different shoes, jewelry and even fingernail polish is a wonderful (and cheap) way to find yourself in today's fashion focused world. After dressing this way for a while, I began to really know what I liked, what made me FEEL like I stood out. I'm sure you have heard 'confidence is the sexiest thing' it really is all about how women feel in their own skin! After I found my style, I was able to pull my favorite elements out of all the other styles.



** I remember once I wore a skull and crossbones necklace with all red nail and did my middle finger in black on both hands with a black business suit and a red shirt for my job interview at Macy's and I was offered a job! I was qualified too of course but, my outfit made me feel super good about myself **



good luck!



How can i show my true [asian] style?

I'm Asian too, and it took me a really long time to find my personal style....I used to dress how I thought would look cool, and I looked back and realized that I looked really weird. So you should just wear what you like and add pops of "Asian" in there like I do. I'll throw in a bright Hello Kitty purse or cute hello kitty jewelry with any outfit....or you could just make the whole outfit cutesy! Embrace your heritage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk