Sunday, June 20, 2010

How Can I get a sexy smokey eyes look? I am Asian.?

Okay, I am Chinese and I don't have a very big eyes and thick lashes, However I so want to have Smokey eyes. I apply black eyeliner, mascara and dark color of eye shadow but that's not enough, I guess.



You can see my Smokey eyes only if you come close to me.



I do my own make up and well, I believe I do it quite well but It's just that I don't feel it's great enough. I'd love my eyes look alive, Smokey and sexy even from afar.



Of course It can't be too exaggerating but it's just nice enough to be noticed.



I was wondering if I should put on some fake eye lashes? Maybe that will help? I have no idea. I need advice. Thank you all!



P.s. I'd be very glad if you can give me some suggestions on how to improve my eye make up. Just so you know, My hair color is dark brown, my eyes color is black and I have a fair skin for a chinese girl and I do have double eye lids but not too obvious. When I smile, My eyes nearly shut (lol) but you can definitely see my cute little eyes though



How Can I get a sexy smokey eyes look? I am Asian.?

here, i rlly hope thsi helps! :)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyIhoWOcf...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE_XdMjtF...



How Can I get a sexy smokey eyes look? I am Asian.?

Try using yellow based hues. If a bright yellow isn't for you, use a bronze or almond shade. I'd try max Factor eye shadow in Ravenous. This way you can line your eyes with the black or bronze and use yellow as eyeshadow.



For your lips chpse a red. But use a red with a hint of coral so it will look less extreme.



For your cheeks use a dusty pink that has hints of bronze.



How Can I get a sexy smokey eyes look? I am Asian.?

the secret to the smoky look is not to put to much on your eyes.



the top part of your eyebrows (and skin beneath it) should be pale-your natural skintone, this ensures that the rest of the make-up will stand out.



Your Crease (where your eyebrow bone and eyeball meet) is where you want to put on a light brown,blue or purple eyeshadow



and the actual lid should be the darkest (not to dark)



put on eyeliner ONLY ON THE BOTTOM OF THE EYE, NOT THE UPPER EYELID



loads of mascara. wha la!



How Can I get a sexy smokey eyes look? I am Asian.?

unfortunately that is not a flattering style for traditional Asian features. if you want to make your eyes more prominent, use false lashes. buy the individual lashes, not a row of them and start applying thickest on the outer corner of your eye and ease up as you get to the mid point. use a brow highlighter and a sheer but shimmery eye shadow to draw attention to your lids, also dab a highlighter (like the one used on your brow) on the inner corner of your eyes, just below the tear duct to brighten and widen the appearance of your eyes. don't forget to use a lash curler after applying the false lashes and coat with a good mascara, i recommend diorshow black out. its expensive but amazing.



best wishes!



How Can I get a sexy smokey eyes look? I am Asian.?

Use glossy navy or dark sky blue eyelashes,try to use same colour eyelinear.



How Can I get a sexy smokey eyes look? I am Asian.?

have a look at these makeup tips for smoky eyes



http://www.free-makeup-tips.com/makeup/s...



http://www.hairstylescut.com/beauty/eye-...



How Can I get a sexy smokey eyes look? I am Asian.?

Go to www.pursebuzz.com



she is an asian girl who has a tutorial video for smokey eyes. She does all sorts of great make up videos. She even has the fake eyelash tutorial. I love this site!



How Can I get a sexy smokey eyes look? I am Asian.?

i would love to knoe that answer too but my guess is buy few things get advice from people that deal with this gd luck



How Can I get a sexy smokey eyes look? I am Asian.?

Have you ever hear of going to a Salon. There are ppl that can do this for you once and tell you how to go about keeping that look by doing it yourself. So...........stop spending money on your ego and go to a salon. YA DIG!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk