Sunday, June 20, 2010

How should i do my hair? Im a guy...?

My hair is getting longer but not in an organized way.. What should i do about it? I have black hair and i wear glasses also.



THANKS! (BTW im asian)



How should i do my hair? Im a guy...?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



How should i do my hair? Im a guy...?

use heeps of gel. make it messy!



but not greesy



How should i do my hair? Im a guy...?

you should post a picture of your current hair



that way it'd be easier to give you suggestions.



How should i do my hair? Im a guy...?

flatiron it and get side bangs and layers



How should i do my hair? Im a guy...?

idk dude good luck



How should i do my hair? Im a guy...?

i have an asian friend who died his hair with brown/blondish streaks and put lots of gel to make it look messy and stuff; it fit him; you should try it.



How should i do my hair? Im a guy...?

well if you do not like it cut it if you do not want to cut it you should gel it down



How should i do my hair? Im a guy...?

Try to get a different cut, and just make sure that you do not look like Harry Potter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk