Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Asian Guy, is he attractive?

My friend is an Asian guy and he is pretty good looking in guy's point of view. Some people have some thoughts about Asian guys being boring, but I don't think they are. This kid, he is 5'11 and is 180lbs. He has a wavy hair, great fashion sense, and is quiet for most part, but hilarious when he opens his mouth. He has 3.8 GPA and plays volleyball in our school team. These girls were asking me about him so that I can hook him up with them. Is he attractive? I know this is not a great question or details, but I wanted to get the thoughts that Asians are not that bad. Thanks.



Asian Guy, is he attractive?

=)



Sounds like a cool guy to spend time with ^_^



Asian people are cool, I'm part asian



Asian Guy, is he attractive?

he seem attractive in personality from your descriptions.



Asian Guy, is he attractive?

Some Asian guys are hot, but it's true they aren't generally seen as sex symbols exactly.



Asian Guy, is he attractive?

Those that only assume he's boring , well you know the sayiong that goes with ASSUMMe don't you??/



Asian Guy, is he attractive?

One of the greatest loves of my life was with an Asian boy in Hawaii. I can never stand on the beach at night looking at the moon and not remember him.



Asian Guy, is he attractive?

ya buddy he sounds great im sure ur great too



Asian Guy, is he attractive?

Wow, an Asian with wavy hair. Sounds yummy. I happen to be part Asian and I think for the most part Asian women usually get all the glory but your boy sounds cute.



Asian Guy, is he attractive?

sounds like a nice guy.. i'm full asian. we're not that bad. we're not bad at all ;)



Asian Guy, is he attractive?

no offence but are asians the flavour of the month now? i came across this many times already. what counts is inner beauty right?



Asian Guy, is he attractive?

sure.



Asian Guy, is he attractive?

who said asians are bad? I think he's sounds ok .for me personally I don't like the wavy hair thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk