Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dyeing hair with lemon...? or make it less greasy...?

i'm an asian *look my avatar!* with dark , a little oily brown hair.



my only question is,



do i *really* have to sunbathe after rinse my hair with lemon juice to get the result?



Dyeing hair with lemon...? or make it less greasy...?

Hey Samara,



It is best when you sunbathe, since the long exposure to heat is what bleaches the hair. Only problem is, it is acidic and it can damage the hair and the scalp. It happened to me. I had to use dandruf shampoo and extra conditioner to make my hair back to normal. Also, the hair becomes really sticky.



Personally, I don't think matt hair 'oily' is that big a deal, it probably looks ok. But if you like the highlights, have you tried henna or bluelights looks cool on dark hair.



Just my ideas, good luck.



R ^.^



PS. Almost forgot, Lush makes a lemon hair soap which is milder but does change the color. If you wanna less acidic way.



Dyeing hair with lemon...? or make it less greasy...?

that helps but if its winter or something, just use a blow dryer.



Dyeing hair with lemon...? or make it less greasy...?

i would reccomend using SunIn it basically does the same thing to ur hair that lemon does only you spray it on and it is alot less messy, it also gets ur hiar alot lighter too, you can buy it at about any drug store for like $4.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk