Sunday, November 29, 2009

Young balding/ hair thinning asian guy. Still Atrractive?

my hair is starting to thin out and my hair line is starting to recede! I'm also only 21 years old! It is totally noticeable and i decided not to use any drug treatments like Rogaine or propecia. I decided to live with it and shaved my head. Do girls find balding guys attractive?



Young balding/ hair thinning asian guy. Still Atrractive?

some bald men are sexy, however, we would need to see a pic to tell for sure. you should try a professionals advice... i heard apple pectin shampoo (from sally beauty supply) will stimulate hair growth. (that is what my bfs father was recommended to help his hair)



Young balding/ hair thinning asian guy. Still Atrractive?

sorry but no



Young balding/ hair thinning asian guy. Still Atrractive?

I think you should have a picture, but I don't think that your hair receding is a problem. Sure it might be uncomfortable for you for a while...but the one who catches you in their eye obviously won't mind. Just work it...your Asian so possibilities are endless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk