Thursday, November 26, 2009

I've got naturally straight asian hair and want to give it a slight curl, but no salons. How do

hmmm, curlers probably wont work on your hair. What you can do is give your hair a pin curl. When you get out of the shower, towel dry your hair. Afterwards (make sure you buy lots and LOTS of pins) section your hair into lots of small parts. Take the parts and wrap it around a bobby pin (you knows the black slights?) all he way around and pin it on the crown of your head. When your down you'll have these little round balls ALL over your head. Go to bed (yes it can be uncomfortable). when you wake up the next morning, unpin your hair...and you'll have a mass of natural curls. Always works but requires time and effort. Good luck :)



I've got naturally straight asian hair and want to give it a slight curl, but no salons. How do I do it?

Buy a hair curler. They are usually sold with the blow dryers and hair straighteners :)



I've got naturally straight asian hair and want to give it a slight curl, but no salons. How do I do it?

You could use a curling iron, but why would you want to? Your hair won't look right with curls, it's unnatural.



I just remembered, my mom used to set my hair when I was little girl on sponge rollers. You roll up your hair when it's still wet, leave the curlers in until your hair is completely dry. I recommend putting some kind of styling product in your hair before using the curlers.



I've got naturally straight asian hair and want to give it a slight curl, but no salons. How do I do it?

Curling iron is your only solution if you don't wanna go to a salon. Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk