Sunday, November 29, 2009

Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

Not to be racist but it's so hard to find good-looking ones.



What do you think of this guy? I think he looks okay compared to the rest... ?



http://www.takeshikaneshiro.org/pictures...



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

I never thought about it like that, but while thinking about it , no I have never :)_



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

i think the guy on the grudge 2 is pretty hot, and hes asian



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

There are a lot of hot Asian guys! Well...maybe its because I'm Asian...



The one in the picture is okay I guess....



http://www.chinesemusicblog.com/wp-conte...



(that ones really cute)



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

I've seen A LOT of hot Asian guys.



I think Asian dudes are of the more sexy races...



Just my opinion.



The guy in the picture is alright.



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

I have seen quite a few cute asians...



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

there are plenty of them.... all u need to do is to go to some place like hi5/myspace/ orkut 2 find out!!!



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

ooh he's cute. maybe it's just not your taste. i've seen some realllllllyyyy hot asians lol. i went out with a filipino. he was so cute lol and funny. in florida since it's such a mix of different people, there's plenty of asians too and some are pretty cute. maybe you'll change your mind one day.



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

beauty (or hotness...whatever) is in the eye of the beholder.



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

Um, yeah, that's a model...all models look perfect.



Who cares about how people LOOK all the time, sheesh! How do all the Asian guys on here feel now???



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

I dont judge a guys looks because im a guy but this does sound offensive...



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

I have seen many cute asians.



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

I don't know about the guys... but I have a serious thing for Oriental women... I think most of them are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

I actually prefer Asian guys. Look up the Korean band Super Junior.



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

here are some {they all r indians}



http://bollywood.allindiansite.com/g/img...



http://amritarao.punt.nl/upload/newpic7....



http://in.yimg.com/i/in/mov/indiafm/2006...



http://www.funmunch.com/celebrities/acto...



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

what r u talking about?



Salman Kahn is sooooooooooooooooo HOT!



Akira and Miyavi from Japan are hot!



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

yes I have...woo hoo i used to have class with one of them....let me tell you what a distraction !



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

Absolutely there are!



The guy who won Survivor last year is hot. Daniel Dae Kim is hot.



They are a beautiful race, just as with every race, you need to open your mind.



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

I've seen plenty of hot Asian guys. Both Asian men and women are extremely attractive. Different people have different taste and they must just not be your type.



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

Bruce Lee was a hottie, and ninja sexy.



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

YES, YES, YES! Korean actors are HOT, that's why I'm so hooked on their dramas even though I can't understand a word of Korean.



I like Takeshi Kaneshiro before he did the eye surgery. He's a popular actor, half Japanese half Taiwanese, I believe.



Check out Bollywood actors, too. You'd be surprised.



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

yes i have [=



the guy in the picture is okay.



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

How about me and these guys. Gackt(Jap) , Power Pat(Thai)



Louis Scott(Thai).Louis Koo(Chinese),(Nocholas Tse),Dbsk(Korean Band) lol go to Asia and u just wish to have Asian look =)).In my opinion i think white is ugliest lol



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

HELL YEA!!.



I see one everyday...in the mirror lolz . But seriously im Hotz AS HELL S.Korean Hotz Stuff here ;)



Turn heads everywhere i go



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

If you are white, then you probably never see any. We don't hang around pre-dominantly white area. Too racist and too many people who think like you.



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

YES ARE U KIDDING ME? THERE ARE SO MANY HOT ASIANS!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY AT MY SCHOOL!!! And ALL OF THEM ARE MY fRIeNDS HAHAHAHAH



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

well to think of it, they all look the same (a COMPLIMENT, geez)



Have you ever seen a HOT ASIAN GUY? I NEVER EVER have... ?

As much as I like dark hair, I've never seen an oriental guy that turned my head. My neighbor is as sweet as he can be, well educated, quite $$ comfortable but being oriental, I can only see him as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk