Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have unwanted hair and i am a 14 year old girl.?

okay so i have these little small hairs on my back, butt, thighs, and chest, and stomach???



i am really scared.



some background info......



1) i have had my period for about 2 years now



2) i am obese by 30 pounds



3) i am asian



if i lose the weight i need to will the hair keep growing. Or is this due to the level of high testostorones??? Or is it some kind of illness?? The doc checked me and said i have no illnesses and is very healthy except for the fact that i am obese. So what is the problem???



I have unwanted hair and i am a 14 year old girl.?

omg...there is NO problem!!!



gettin body/facial hair is normal..



its just depending on ur genes how easy it is to see them..



don't worry abt it..



though i think u should lose the weight *since u said u were obese*...i know for sure this is NOT gonna make ur hair disappere..



trust me i speak from experience..lol.



us asian ppl tend to have more hair..lol..



I have unwanted hair and i am a 14 year old girl.?

u need 2 c a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk