Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

This is my picture i have black hair and blue eyes and i really don't feel sexy... i want a change , guys seem to be attracted more to blondes but i don't know if blonde will suite me... please help!!!



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

F*U*C*K



your hot and im a chick!



your beautiful.



guys like natural girls, so if u change urself your only foolinbg yourself.



dont go blonde, u look hot!



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

no!!!!!!!! don't go blonde brunette that would be better



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

Don't change your Gorgeous! If you go Bonde you'll just end up looking ordinary like the rest of us blondes!



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

I think you should go down on me



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

nope .. u r beautiful the way u r now. don't act blonde



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

Sure! And if you don't like it you could go back.



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

guys are attracted to anything that wears a skirt....



don't worry....



you don't want to run around this planet just to be beautiful for men do you?



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

blonde looks horrible on asians.



try highlights or a light brown shade insted



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

brunetter is the wickedest color. But if you must change why not gradually work your way to blonde by going to dark brown, then light brown and then blonde.



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

Dammm you look sweet just like that. why do you need the attention?



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

OMG no...



If I were you... I'd change NOTHING...



You are beautiful... if you are talking to a guy who doesn't get that... he's too stupid for you anyway!



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

duh? blue eyes n black hair.. sounds really interesting to me!



dont change lahhh



black hair is great :o)



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

mmmmmmmmmmm it would b ok i guess but i think u r more sexy with black hair it relly fits u good !



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

no you shouldn't because ur black and blue really stands out then a lot of the other people and this might seem gay (which i'm not) but your hot just the way u r



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

You're mixing in or eyeing the wrong group of guys....



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

hey u are already sexy in that pic



y



to go fr blonde thn



well i think that natural beauty is the best



so dont blonde



u luk hot and sexy in that pic



truly speaking



i am the kinda of dude who loves natural beauty



k



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

No way. Dark hair is mysterious. You want a girl next door look over a blonde "valley" girl any day. Guys like to have fun with blondes but they will most likely be with a brunette.



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

no. Too much upkeep and it will never look real. Put some bold blond streaks in it instead!



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

Keep your current look, its HOT! lol But its up to YOU, do YOU wanna change it? This question is for you rather for us, w/e is comfortable to you...also, why would you want to attract other people when you are already married....(married for three years that is...)



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

hmm...i'm also asian..like u..i dont think u should change ur hair colour..coz u know asians girl natural hair colour is black..and if u dye it into blonde...it will not look any natural anymore...



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

PLEASE DO NOT DO IT! There is nothing more prettier that jet black hair and blue eyes. If you really want to do something, put copper stripes in. You are going to be sorry when you go blonde, as soon as the hair starts growing, your darket roots are going to show. PLEASE DO NOT DO IT. You are beautiful just the way u are.



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

No! It wouldn;t suit your skin tone - it would look very off and slightly cheap. Your hair is beautiful! I wish I could have hair like that!



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

Noway....thats not true...most men seem to like brunettes....from what I have seen...



keep it the way it is...natural exotic beauty is very hard to find



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

you need hair care



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

Definately don't change, you are beautiful!



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

I am attracted to you



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

NO BECAUSE OF YOUR COMPLECTION , YOU ARE MORE THAN LIKELY OLIVE COMPLECTION AND THE COMBENATION OF OLIVE SKIN AND DARK HAIR IS VERY-VERY SEXY. ALONG WITH DARK EYES



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

no... i don't think you should... because of your religion and that that was the color you were born with and it looks natural and beautiful... i wish i had that...



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

no........you have pretty hair going blonde will cause so much damage to your hair that you will have to keep cutting the damage off...if you would like short hair than to do.....you have a lot of hair to cut..........but healty hair is the prettiset hair I would not destory and abuse your pretty hair.........BTW..there are so many blondes...fake blondes I am talking about ...so when you see a pretty red head black hair or brunennt.....it really stands out and everyone looks....blondes are like everywhere ...don't do it....blondes are a dime a dozen..........thats a alot of blondes......hehehehehe



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

I think you are just trying to show off- by asking this pointless question. You are a very beautiful, but what good is it? It's as if Bill Gates was asking if he had a lot of money or not! Please! So just stick with your current look. It's, obviously enough, fabulous. Just change that showing-off of yours....



I am Of Asian Ethnic... Do You Think I Should Go Blonde?

personally, I think you are drop dead gorgeous as it is. but if you must... I don't think blonde would suit, how about a bright copper red?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk