Sunday, November 29, 2009

Asian Mullet Hairstyle/gatsby wax?

hi, i would like have an asian mullet hairstyle. I would like to buy Gatsby (moving Rubber Wax), but they don't sell in the US. Does anyone know a substitute for the wax? Where can i get it? Also, how do i get my hair to have each ends?



Thanks!



Asian Mullet Hairstyle/gatsby wax?

im asian . my hair is kinda long, i spike it up or mess it up. i use Extah clay ( $30) each, and gatsby wax, go to any chinese hair salon they should have quality wax or clay. doesnt matter if its not gatsby. goodluck man



Asian Mullet Hairstyle/gatsby wax?

gatsby is popular among asians!! simply by on EBAY way cheapper. try using hair mousse it volumizes your hair making a spikey mullet effect. Report It



Asian Mullet Hairstyle/gatsby wax?

I never heard of that hair style or "moving" wax. do you hav a pic of the hair do?



Asian Mullet Hairstyle/gatsby wax?

I tried bedhead sold at CVS and walgreen's. It's those blue goo thingies.



But personally, the hairstyle you're talking about is quite high maintenance. I tried it and it did look cool but it's hard to keep it that way. I can't have the time to take bathroom breaks and vix my hair. I suggest doing that hairstyle you want but tone it down a bit to where you do not have to worry about all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk