Thursday, November 26, 2009

Being the only Asian in my class?

I sometimes feel very weird and out of place for being the only Asian girl in some of my classes. I'm still in high school and I often see white guys going out with these white girls and I think they are really cute together. However, when I enter the class, people tend to stare at me, is it because I'm the only Asian in the class?



Do high school guys like Asian girls? Last time I liked someone, that guy ended up with a white (blond hair and blue eyed) girl so I'm just curious.



Being a minority in a big high school, I often feel alienated. I would also think that guys don't like me because I'm Asian, but I do catch them staring. However, none of them has asked me out yet, although I do get hit on a lot in public places.



How do I feel comfortable %26amp; confident in school?



I'm not being racist or anything, but I think most white girls are really pretty.



And I think I'm decent looking, here's my picture:



http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



Being the only Asian in my class?

Hey i'm asian and i dont feel that way at all...though i am much older then you are...but let me tell you a few things i learned..



bfore i got married, i used to go to the gym everyday..the white guys would just always stare and never come up and talk to me or ask me for my name..but asian men always up and asking me for my name and #....i thought too, that maybe the white guys dont like me..but later on i found out that they really do like me, but just didn't have the guts to come up to me becuz we(asian) women are so beautiful and they are scared of us :)....they are intimadated by us. So dont think that way.



also a few months ago, a white guy asked me why he always see asian men with white girls, but never the asian women with white guys, because he really likes asian women, but don't have the guts to ask them out and also that his waiting for the girls to ask him out..i told him, asian woman normally dont ask the guys..only the other way around. You see more asian men with white girls, becuz asian men are more aggressive and not waiting for the girls to make the first move..hehheheheeee.



Your pic is cute..dont worry. your time will come!



Ps..i was never into white dudes though. Hehehee



Being the only Asian in my class?

right...just keep thinking..



Being the only Asian in my class?

FIRST OF ALL NOOOOOT TRUE. MOST WHITE GIRLS ARE not PRETTY looooooook AROUND



Being the only Asian in my class?

I think some asian girls are very pretty too. My friend gets jealous of their beauty. : )



Being the only Asian in my class?

Just give it time, you will be fine.



Being the only Asian in my class?

so you're unique. try not to let that bother you :)



guys do like asians (half my boyfriends were white)



Being the only Asian in my class?

if i waz a guy i would go out with u. but u r pretty and decent looking to,



Being the only Asian in my class?

maybe..its their first time to see a Asian girl..



and u know i alot of people like Causican girls..they are really pretty.



Just be urself and a boy at ur school is going to ask u out..



Chill..



u are a very pretty girl urself..too.



Being the only Asian in my class?

For one most of the guys probably think you would not give them the time of the day not being racist but most Asian women stay with there race so they think you are not available to them . The guys probably think you are real hot that is why they stare . When it comes to your picture you are one beautiful young lady . There are plenty of guys out there that would love to take you out just let them know that you would go out with them . Most of the guys are scared of you cause they feel intimidated buy you and they don't feel you would give them a chance just start talking to them then watch out cause you will end up with a lot more guys hitting on you then you know what to do with. Well if i was around your age i would ask you out but im not . Is your mom single? lol



Being the only Asian in my class?

There's only 3 ways to go for an asian in this case...



1. Get straight A's and reject contact with "white" kids



2. Be a loner... Have only a very few close friends.



3. (if everyone seems to like you) Fit in with the population and maintain the A's like me :D



I understand how bad it is for some Asian girls in highschools.



Even I, being asian, kinda feal strange talking to those girls who don't talk at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk