Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm 18 year old asian male and I have been losing hair for the past few months. Please help me!

I smoke once in a while and do all th the things every guy does. But why am I losing hair? It's thinner and brittle now. HELP ME!



I'm 18 year old asian male and I have been losing hair for the past few months. Please help me!!?

man im 18 and going bald aswell, not as fast a u ar, urs might be a disease mine is just bad gens :)



I'm 18 year old asian male and I have been losing hair for the past few months. Please help me!!?

try seeking knowledge on the disease called ALOPAECIA



I'm 18 year old asian male and I have been losing hair for the past few months. Please help me!!?

get castrated ...that might stop it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk