Thursday, November 26, 2009

Help! My hair does not curl!?

I am Asian. Curls do not hold well in my hair. Within 15 minutes after curling, my hair falls apart...though its on the iron for at least 2 minutes. Any products or tips? help please!



Help! My hair does not curl!?

Heat Rollers.



They're like curlers that you put it your hair, but they're hot. I have fine hair (lots of it, but still..) that's hard to style and didn't curl, either, until my mom got me hot rollers. They're amazing.



And they're not that much work to use.



Help! My hair does not curl!?

well you should hairspray each curl as soon as it is done being curled..that should work..do like 3 or 4 spritzes per curl



Help! My hair does not curl!?

try different shampoo maybe?



not quite sure...



maybe talk to a hairdresser?? :)



Help! My hair does not curl!?

You could get a perm.



my hair dosent do ANYHING, but hairsparying makes itr stay in for atleast 30mins.



Help! My hair does not curl!?

spray ur brush with hair spray and brush it through ur hair



use the iron n then spray it again when ur done..



it works for most ppl.. if not just buy curlers n leave em



in over night



Help! My hair does not curl!?

i have the same problem because my hair is really think and straight. to make the curls stay in really long try putting curlers or something in damp hair before bed and then when you wake up spray them with hairspray, take out the curlers and spray them again. If you dont want to buy curlers you can cut/rip a tshirt into 1 or 2 inch strips and roll them before bed and then tie them and untie them in the morning. That always works for me even though its alot of work my hair always turns out great



Help! My hair does not curl!?

you say you want curls? next time you take a shower DONT wash out the conditioner! i know your prolly confused butt i swear it works...asian or not ;) after you get out do the usual maybee using some gell but definatly no iron! kk goodluck!



Help! My hair does not curl!?

when your curling your hair put hairspray on it b4 u curl it and when you here a sizzling sound you know itz working but curl it for a long time dont jus let the curling iron down quickly becuz the curl will drop quicker



Help! My hair does not curl!?

French plait your hair at night, applying hairspray,



Leave overnight,



Take out in the morning,



And you hair should be lovely and curly (:



Help! My hair does not curl!?

First of all a body perm might help you. This is definitely not the year of the perm as it has been in the past, but the solution will soften the bonds that holds your hair so straight. Be sure and not let the stylist use small or even medium rods on your hair, because you only want the bonds weakened, no actual curl. Then after that I would use a good conditioner after washing it which will keep it pliable. Use a strong mouse before drying and that should help. If not then try the hairspray before each attempt curl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk