Sunday, November 29, 2009

Would this haircut look good on me? (Pic included)?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a141/S...



I have very thick and corse Asian black hair (do not plan to dye it). I'm growing out my bangs (they are angled, the longest part hits my chin, and the shortest is not quite at my chin) at the moment. Right now, I have some layers on the inside of my hair (outside is longer) so my hair kind of swoops in instead of flipping. How would this haircut work for me??



Would this haircut look good on me? (Pic included)?

yeah, that would be totally cute-and what do you mean by "asian black hair" do you mean that you are half asian and half black or the color..i'm very confused. because if you mean that you are half asian and half black then maybe we have the same hair and we could share tips. :-))



it's okay love-haha, that's what i figured. :-))) good luck and i know it's gonna look so hot.



Would this haircut look good on me? (Pic included)?

oooh im sure it will look great on you :] !



its soooo cute :] ! i love it !



Would this haircut look good on me? (Pic included)?

yeah it would work! do it!



Would this haircut look good on me? (Pic included)?

Yes definately! It would look really cute, ecspecially if you got the razor cut bangs! Maybe some blonde highlights...Go for it!



Would this haircut look good on me? (Pic included)?

Bring the picture to the hairdressers and just get lots of short layers.



Get them to do your bangs "whispy" looking.



It would look really cute.



Would this haircut look good on me? (Pic included)?

Depends on your face shape.



BTW, I love Hayley!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk