Sunday, November 29, 2009

Honest oppinion please! Good Hairstyle for an asian guy.?

I have been bald or near bald for almost 15 years now and I want a change. I'm starting to grow my hair out and I just want to know what hairstyle is in for the 07. Thanks



Honest oppinion please! Good Hairstyle for an asian guy.?

I think asian people have some of the nicest softest hair around. As for a good style personally I like it spiked on the top. If you want long hair you can probably do that too if you grow it out to all one length and pull it back into a pony tail.



Honest oppinion please! Good Hairstyle for an asian guy.?

Long hair on a guy, especially when balding is so gross. Guys who are losing hair, the shorter the better, just don't shave it all off.



Honest oppinion please! Good Hairstyle for an asian guy.?

iv always liked just a short cut but not too short and maybe you can put gel in to spike it up a few days a week :D



Honest oppinion please! Good Hairstyle for an asian guy.?

Do what you feel like. I'm 50 and have been growing my hair out for about 5 years now, getting pretty long like back in the day.



Honest oppinion please! Good Hairstyle for an asian guy.?

Asian guys are so ****ing hot, in other words, do what you please ;) or you could talk to a hair stylist and get some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk