Thursday, November 26, 2009

Secrets/Tips to get Asian-style hair?

I hope I didn't sound culturally insensitive, I didn't mean to.



Thing is, I love everything Japan. I'm a third year student in the language, been there twice, have a "Japanese sister" (I went there and stayed with a Japanese family), just to name a few.



I also love their style. Now, I'm a white kid, a junior in high school with medium-long (above shoulder) brown hair with a very slight wave. I've always wanted to get my hair dyed red, and it would look fine just styled like I always do (comb it to the side over my forehead), but I've always wanted to know how to do those elaborate hairstyles. I just can't figure out how to make it look anything like I want it to. It either doesn't stay up or the hairs all mush together or something else. Any tricks on how to make it look like that style?



Examples of craziness: http://www.yugiland.net/jrock/gazette_to...



Or more simple : http://www.bombhead.com/bbs/data/monster...



Secrets/Tips to get Asian-style hair?

I'm not sure if you're a guy or girl.. your avatar is confusing..eheheh ,,



so i'm giving u both one link is for asian men , one link is for asian women hairstyle



Secrets/Tips to get Asian-style hair?

So you want some vis kei hair? I reccommend garnier's gum putty it will make your hair look a lot like the second pic.



Secrets/Tips to get Asian-style hair?

You need A LOT of hairspray and gel. After coming out of the shower, take a tuft of your hair and blowdry and use gel to stick it up. WAIT for it to dry. Then do the rest of your head.



Hope this helps. :)



Secrets/Tips to get Asian-style hair?

It's pretty much like "Scene hair." You may have to use a straightener and then put gel in your hair, blowdrying it upwards to dry. Then, gentyle tease and hairspray your hair and put wax in the end lightly to keep a "point."



Secrets/Tips to get Asian-style hair?

I'm not quite sure, but for the first picture I think you'd need to use either gel or hairspray. Try clear ice gel or pink spritz. Then after you wash it blow dry it upside down. Put a LITTLE gel or spritz in it and straighten in upwards. Blowdry that part and repeat for the rest of your head. For the second one I know for sure that it would be like feathering my hair. What you do it straighten your hair. Then you take the top half of you hair and spritz it. Then take a large (1 inch would probably be best) and curl you hair, but not all the way. Then blowdry that to make sure that your hair is completely dry. And voila.



Hope this helps.



Secrets/Tips to get Asian-style hair?

Awwww so u want to look like Ruki!! Good choice, Ruki's awesome.



To get Ruki's look (pic number 1, blonde and weird looking) you will need:



Hair straightener (for hair this short you'll only need a cheapish one)



EXTREMELY strong hairspray



Volumizing Mousse- I suggest Frederic Fekkai full volume mousse, works really well for this type of haido.



If you have extremely stubbourn or limp hair you may need to use a hairdryer to give the roots some volume.



To get Ruki's fringe, just straighten the front part of your hair over your forehead, no product required.



For the back, rub some mousse in (not too much or your head will look compacted) wait for it to 'dry'.



Then go crazy with the straightener, pulling in in all angles, making flicks and twists wherever you want.



Then USE ALOT OF HAIRSTPRAY to keep in in place.



With the second look, I'm sorry to say that if you are caucasian, you can by all means achieve it, but it definately won't look asian. It's a very un-asian style.



To achieve this, simple wash ur hair, scrunch in some mousse, then wait for it to dry.



Secrets/Tips to get Asian-style hair?

color your hair first blonde then make it highlights red that look cool on you and to look like missy hair dont comb it just put the gel and style that with using ur hand and u had created ur style blow dry to make it dry and congrats you look like cool punk now good luck and enjoy .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk