Thursday, November 26, 2009

What shampoo do you use (Asian girls =] )?

Ohkay, I said this before but I'll say it again; I love ASIAN GIRLS HAIR!!! So, I was wondering which hair products you use (shampoo, conditoner, anything else) and what you do to it (blow-dry, straighten.)



What shampoo do you use (Asian girls =] )?

Hi,



I always gets compliments with it comes to hair, 閳ユ窔 would die for your hair閳?few friends of mine tell me all the time.



Anyways, I閳ユ獡 using SUNSILK閳?the purple one because I have a really long straight black hair. Basically, just take good care of your hair. I like to comb my hair. Never go to sleep while it is still wet. Never tie my hair either while it閳ユ獨 wet. I don閳ユ獩 use any kind of chemicals with my hair. Don閳ユ獩 use hair blow dryer either閳?I let it dry itself.



Well閳ユ敄hose are just a simple tips, but will make a big difference. =)



What shampoo do you use (Asian girls =] )?

haha, i anser this just cus my gf is japanese, she uses the same shampoo as us. i think the hair thing is not to do with the shampoo. it is more to do with the genes. she has lovely hair and i hope our baby has the same hair as her. ted



What shampoo do you use (Asian girls =] )?

I use Johnsons baby shampoo with a good conditioner every time I wash my hair. I henna my hair every two weeks, after I wash the henna off and my hair gets dry I apply Olive oil or Coconut oil in my hair and leave it overnight, the next day I wash it off and use conditoner as usual.



I'm an Indian and bank HEAVILY on oiling my hair every time I wash it and henna and Eggs to keep my hair shiny, lively and bouncy. I DO NOT use hot water or very warm water to wash or rinse my hair. I dont straighten or blowdry it often I keep it only for parties.



But you can do all things to your hair ifyou dont forget the oiling, hennaing, shampooing and conditioning regime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk