Sunday, November 29, 2009

Asian boy hairstyle?

I just turned 15 and I am a vietnamese boy in grade 10. I'm wondering what kind of hairstyle I should get because i'm tired of my current hairstyle..



My physical appearence:



-thick and currently about 1 1/2 inches long



-naturally dark dark black(but for some reason in the sun its brown..(weird...som1 awnser this plz)



-dark brown eyes



-about 5 8



-average body(not fat)



-for an asian..not chinky eyes(stereotypes..)



***i'm looking for something where i can keep my hair black because my parents won't allow me to dye my hair.



Thanks for reading!



Asian boy hairstyle?

im asian, viet, lols. i prefer you cut or buzz it to spikes. and leave the bangs. that looks nice. and for the bangs, you can split the middle, or comb it all to one side, etc. have fun! : D



Asian boy hairstyle?

i love feathered hair on asian boys.



it looks so cute.



and the sun probably lightens your hair. or you could have brown undertones. undertones always come out in the sun.



Asian boy hairstyle?

hmm it depends what kind of look you're going for but a layered choppy look can do wonders. I personally find longer front hair on asian guys more attractive but thats just my opinion =) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk