Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do i make a random girl on the street talk to me?

please tell me how and how to talk to them because i was with my cuz some random girl said i like your hair and she was hot they started talkin, i got extremly jealuos his friends was impressed with him i was sad he said im lucky and i wanna show him i can get any girl so how do i look attractive tell what hair style i should have im asian with black hair please help



How do i make a random girl on the street talk to me?

just go to her say u around here a lot? If U ARE! then if she says yes then just say kool you wanna hang out today can i hav your # number and ask her name



How do i make a random girl on the street talk to me?

Ask her for the time then start a convosation i suppose!



How do i make a random girl on the street talk to me?

ask them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk